Revamp your Intranet, inject Collaboration and be future proof.
In today’s world we simply can no longer ignore the need for excellent UX. By mixing rich functionalities, mobile strategy and excellent UX, the chances of successful adoption will raise substantially. Tools and processes that ‘don’t look good’ or are ‘complicated’ to operate, will simply be left alone. It must be emphasized that excellent UX is part of the magic mix of success.
Hoozin Apps & Business Processes
Apps: Probably the highest Productivity contributor. Apps should be used within the context of Communities. Small, smart and highly agile Applications to support your Business. Examples of Apps are; Document Management, Agenda, Project, Helpdesk, Blog, Forum, FAQ, etc.
Collaborative: Manage Departments or Projects through Communities. Each community has security levels and each user has different access rights. Allow where needed external users. Have communities per Business topic, Project or Department. Use your Apps here.
Social & Agile worker
Social: The neat features as the employees use already at home. Tag, like, profile, share, stream, discussion, etc. Agile working starts here. No silos.
Hoozin Intranet & CMS corporate wide 'voice of the company'
Intranet: The voice of the company and your landing page strategy. The best way to get information out to the employees. Includes excellent and easy to use CMS.
Your Intranet must have a rich set of functionalities, straight out of the box.
- Access to Portal by default (through SSO or not)
- Look and Feel excellent
- Targeted content
- Personalized content
- Employee Profile
- Search for Employees
- Collaborative Workplaces (communities)
- Sharing & Tagging
- Surveys (for animation and adoption)
- User adoption reporting
- SDK to build your own Apps
- Widgets (for personalization of Portal)
- Notification center (drive response to actions)
- Twitter feed (can also be internal information stream such as SAP, or any other existing system
- Shortcuts (help user in daily work)
- Multiple highlights of information
- Community creation with security
- Knowledge Management
- Document Management
- Deep Security settings
- Complete Application Store
- Make on-premises to Cloud easy
- Allow easy hybrid usage of on-premises and Cloud
- Move from Intranet Culture to Digital Workplace, we know where to begin
- Hoozin offers a large variety of Business processes in a store
- Shifting focus from ‘Socializing the organization’ to ‘Socializing Applications and Business Processes’
- We see your Intranet as the beginning of an evolving process